Thursday, October 19, 2006

I MUST MAKE MORE MONEY!!!

I AM VEXED!!!!

Though I only started working for only 5 months, I started to feel vexed at work. But does that mean that I am already being squeezed like what my IA sup said? I dont think so.. Considering my company is already quite a slack company compared to other companies.. But after hearing so much of back stabbings and "laughing tigers", I began to feel quite sad.. Also, one of my colleagues also warned me that my performance is being observed by others make me quite stressed. I am so sad!!!

Sometimes, I know I have to speak up but I really dont know what I should say and what I shouldnt. Anyway, I am also not the decision maker. So it is really difficult for me to say something on my mind. I really miss the days whereby I did my industrial project with my classmates. Everyone of us are treated equally and everyone can say what is on their minds. Dont really have to think if I were offended my bosses if I say something.

This makes me really want to make as much money as possible. Too many wake up calls for me during this month.. I really start to break down.. Cant handle much stress already.. Reality is really something which I cant handle well.. Wonder how much can I take???

I guess in order to get out of it is to get out of this rat race.

I MUST MAKE MORE MONEY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

relax lah gal. take life easy loh. just say what u want to say. why are u scared of speaking up? boss doesn't like u then u quit lah..haha

Qiao Ling said...

i still remember seeing this essay title during JC GP...
"at the end of the rat race, you're still a rat."